Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Trash Into Cash? Well...
Junk for Sale (Not Garbage, Mind You)
Greg Ross runs Estate of Confusion, a junk shop on Main Street. The place is full of old tools, machine parts, and other curiosities. The inventory might look a little worn or rusty to most people. But this is a junk shop, after all, and it takes a certain kind of imaginative customer to see the true potential in all the junk.