Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Trash Into Cash? Well...
Junk for Sale (Not Garbage, Mind You)
Greg Ross runs Estate of Confusion, a junk shop on Main Street. The place is full of old tools, machine parts, and other curiosities. The inventory might look a little worn or rusty to most people. But this is a junk shop, after all, and it takes a certain kind of imaginative customer to see the true potential in all the junk.