Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Trash Into Cash? Well...
Junk for Sale (Not Garbage, Mind You)
Greg Ross runs Estate of Confusion, a junk shop on Main Street. The place is full of old tools, machine parts, and other curiosities. The inventory might look a little worn or rusty to most people. But this is a junk shop, after all, and it takes a certain kind of imaginative customer to see the true potential in all the junk.