Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Jury Sides With Apple In Patent Infringment Case
Originally published on Fri August 24, 2012 7:47 pm
Jurors have sided with Apple in a patent infringement case between it and Samsung. Melissa Block speaks with Wendy Kaufman, who's covering the lawsuit.