Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Shoppers at the market can purchase a ticket that will provide a sample of chicken wings from competitors vying for the trophy as People's Choice and Judge's Choice. This year the competitors include Keller's Grilled Wings, Bud's, Champy's Famous Fried Chicken, the Honest Pint, T-Bones, Market Street Tavern, Maggoo's, R&V Wings and Things, and Jefferson's BBQ. Champy's Famous Fried Chicken is returning to defend their People's Choice win from 2011 while the Judge's Choice last year was a tie between Keller's Grilled Wings and Taco Mac. Proceeds from Kick'n Chick'n support programs at Chattanooga Endeavors to help reduce recidivism by providing a connection to the community for people sentenced to prison.