Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Shoppers at the market can purchase a ticket that will provide a sample of chicken wings from competitors vying for the trophy as People's Choice and Judge's Choice. This year the competitors include Keller's Grilled Wings, Bud's, Champy's Famous Fried Chicken, the Honest Pint, T-Bones, Market Street Tavern, Maggoo's, R&V Wings and Things, and Jefferson's BBQ. Champy's Famous Fried Chicken is returning to defend their People's Choice win from 2011 while the Judge's Choice last year was a tie between Keller's Grilled Wings and Taco Mac. Proceeds from Kick'n Chick'n support programs at Chattanooga Endeavors to help reduce recidivism by providing a connection to the community for people sentenced to prison.