Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Kid Fitness Safari
Activities are designed for pre-school and elementary school age children. Sign in at Kid Safari Headquarters and follow the map to stations that will provide opportunities to learn about nutrition and increase physical activity. Some of the action stations take their cue from nature as children mimic movements of the animals on their safari. Registration for this free event will include a chance to win free prizes with the family grand prize of a climbing wall for your own back yard provided by Kaplan Early Learning.