Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Kid Fitness Safari
Activities are designed for pre-school and elementary school age children. Sign in at Kid Safari Headquarters and follow the map to stations that will provide opportunities to learn about nutrition and increase physical activity. Some of the action stations take their cue from nature as children mimic movements of the animals on their safari. Registration for this free event will include a chance to win free prizes with the family grand prize of a climbing wall for your own back yard provided by Kaplan Early Learning.