Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
Kid Fitness Safari
Activities are designed for pre-school and elementary school age children. Sign in at Kid Safari Headquarters and follow the map to stations that will provide opportunities to learn about nutrition and increase physical activity. Some of the action stations take their cue from nature as children mimic movements of the animals on their safari. Registration for this free event will include a chance to win free prizes with the family grand prize of a climbing wall for your own back yard provided by Kaplan Early Learning.