Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Kid Fitness Safari
Activities are designed for pre-school and elementary school age children. Sign in at Kid Safari Headquarters and follow the map to stations that will provide opportunities to learn about nutrition and increase physical activity. Some of the action stations take their cue from nature as children mimic movements of the animals on their safari. Registration for this free event will include a chance to win free prizes with the family grand prize of a climbing wall for your own back yard provided by Kaplan Early Learning.