Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Kid Fitness Safari
Activities are designed for pre-school and elementary school age children. Sign in at Kid Safari Headquarters and follow the map to stations that will provide opportunities to learn about nutrition and increase physical activity. Some of the action stations take their cue from nature as children mimic movements of the animals on their safari. Registration for this free event will include a chance to win free prizes with the family grand prize of a climbing wall for your own back yard provided by Kaplan Early Learning.