Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
La Paz Hosts 'Sangria on the Southside' 5/2
La Paz Chattanooga has its annual fundraiser, Sangria on the Southside, coming up May 2nd. WUTC's Michael Edward Miller speaks with La Paz Executive Director Stacy Johnson and David Martin, Development & Communication, about La Paz.
From their Web site:
Since its launch in 2008, the annual event Sangria on the Southside has highlighted the bold and rich traditions of our Latino community. This year you can expect much of the same, including live music and dance performances, authentic food, and of course sangria and beer. Join us in support of our diverse Latino community at the 6th annual Sangria on the Southside.
Friday, May 2
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM