Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Thu December 13, 2012 9:03 am
CALM is an acronym for a new law that takes effect Thursday. It stands for the Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation Act, and it means you won't have to jump for your TV remote the second commercials air. The law says the volume of commercials needs to be the same as the programs they're coming out of.