Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Hiroshi Yamauchi Dies At 85, Expanded Nintendo
Originally published on Fri September 20, 2013 6:58 am
In 1949, Hiroshi Yamauchi left school to take over Nintendo after his grandfather died. He made it a dominate force in the game industry. He retired as president in 2002. He died on Thursday in Japan.