Most Active Stories
- Tennessee’s New Breast Density Law Effective July 1, 2014
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Fri April 27, 2012 7:46 am
Sales of previously owned homes are up more than 10 percent from last year, according to The Wall Street Journal. At the same time, the number of homes for sale is at the lowest levels in years. The result, say many real estate firms, is that most of the offers being made these days come with competing bids.