Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
The Last Word In Business
Originally published on Tue June 26, 2012 8:25 am
Visitors to the online travel agency Orbitz see different results depending on what kind of computer they're using, according to The Wall Street Journal. Users of Apple computers are seeing more expensive options than those who search for hotels using a PC.