Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
Chattanooga is developing a reputation as a start up friendly city. Young entrepreneurs excited by access to the ultra fast Internet are working with the Company Lab and other mentor organizations. But many of them still face the sometimes daunting challenge of finding legal advice they can afford. Scott Maucere wants to help. He’s the CEO of a local legal cooperative called Push To Start. In this interview, he talks about the company— a new start up itself. They’ve only been in business since August of last year and yet they already have offices in Brooklyn, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin,Texas and Columbus, Ohio.