Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- Why Do Most Galaxies Die? It's A Case Of Strangulation, Scientists Say
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Harriet Tubman Wins Unofficial Contest To Be On $20 Bill
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
Chattanooga is developing a reputation as a start up friendly city. Young entrepreneurs excited by access to the ultra fast Internet are working with the Company Lab and other mentor organizations. But many of them still face the sometimes daunting challenge of finding legal advice they can afford. Scott Maucere wants to help. He’s the CEO of a local legal cooperative called Push To Start. In this interview, he talks about the company— a new start up itself. They’ve only been in business since August of last year and yet they already have offices in Brooklyn, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin,Texas and Columbus, Ohio.