Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
Chattanooga is developing a reputation as a start up friendly city. Young entrepreneurs excited by access to the ultra fast Internet are working with the Company Lab and other mentor organizations. But many of them still face the sometimes daunting challenge of finding legal advice they can afford. Scott Maucere wants to help. He’s the CEO of a local legal cooperative called Push To Start. In this interview, he talks about the company— a new start up itself. They’ve only been in business since August of last year and yet they already have offices in Brooklyn, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin,Texas and Columbus, Ohio.