Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
Chattanooga is developing a reputation as a start up friendly city. Young entrepreneurs excited by access to the ultra fast Internet are working with the Company Lab and other mentor organizations. But many of them still face the sometimes daunting challenge of finding legal advice they can afford. Scott Maucere wants to help. He’s the CEO of a local legal cooperative called Push To Start. In this interview, he talks about the company— a new start up itself. They’ve only been in business since August of last year and yet they already have offices in Brooklyn, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin,Texas and Columbus, Ohio.