Most Active Stories
- 66 Year Old Fitness Instructor Battles Cancer And Keeps Teaching
- Mainx24: All Day, All Night Southside Festival Features 100+ Events
- Start It Up Episode 4: Internet for All, Open-Source Coding, and Treehouses
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
- PEF's 'Project Inspire' Trains Professionals to Teach in TN's At-Risk Schools
Lehman Exits Chapter 11, To Pay Creditors
When Lehman Brothers collapsed in 2008, it was the largest bankruptcy in U.S. history. More than three years later, Lehman is emerging from Chapter 11. The firm is really just back in business to liquidate itself. Lehman has about $65 billion in assets that it intends to distribute among its many creditors starting next month.