Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
'Live Well with a Better Memory' Event Coming up 3/25
Tracy Dougherty, speech language pathologist, will teach simple strategies to assist with memory in everyday life on 3/25 at 5:30 p.m. at Life Care Center of Hixson. RSVPs are requested. The event & dinner are free.
WUTC's Mark Colbert has this conversation with Dougherty.