Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
'Live Well with a Better Memory' Event Coming up 3/25
Tracy Dougherty, speech language pathologist, will teach simple strategies to assist with memory in everyday life on 3/25 at 5:30 p.m. at Life Care Center of Hixson. RSVPs are requested. The event & dinner are free.
WUTC's Mark Colbert has this conversation with Dougherty.