Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
'Live Well with a Better Memory' Event Coming up 3/25
Tracy Dougherty, speech language pathologist, will teach simple strategies to assist with memory in everyday life on 3/25 at 5:30 p.m. at Life Care Center of Hixson. RSVPs are requested. The event & dinner are free.
WUTC's Mark Colbert has this conversation with Dougherty.