Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
'Live Well with a Better Memory' Event Coming up 3/25
Tracy Dougherty, speech language pathologist, will teach simple strategies to assist with memory in everyday life on 3/25 at 5:30 p.m. at Life Care Center of Hixson. RSVPs are requested. The event & dinner are free.
WUTC's Mark Colbert has this conversation with Dougherty.