Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
'Live Well with a Better Memory' Event Coming up 3/25
Tracy Dougherty, speech language pathologist, will teach simple strategies to assist with memory in everyday life on 3/25 at 5:30 p.m. at Life Care Center of Hixson. RSVPs are requested. The event & dinner are free.
WUTC's Mark Colbert has this conversation with Dougherty.