Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
SYNONYM Art Project
Local Artist Awarded Creative Capital Grant
Phillip Lewis is a UTC professor in the Art Department. He teaches courses in photography and video. Recently, he was awarded the Creative Capital Grant for his ongoing SYNONYM art project. According to Lewis, SYNONYM will explore an experimental drug rehabilitation program that appeared in the United States during the 1980s and 90s. Phillip Lewis talked to WUTC about his upcoming project and being awarded the Creative Capital Grant.