Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
The Dew Was Gone That Made Her Blade So Kean
Local Artist Creates Portraits with Morning Dew
Can you use morning dew as an artistic tool? Hollie Berry does. She calls her creations "dew"dles.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, dew "is a deposit of waterdrops formed at night by condensation of water vapor." Dew usually forms on clear nights there's little no wind.
On some mornings, you can find Hollie Berry on Coolidge Park creating art in the early-AM dew.