Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
The Dew Was Gone That Made Her Blade So Kean
Local Artist Creates Portraits with Morning Dew
Can you use morning dew as an artistic tool? Hollie Berry does. She calls her creations "dew"dles.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, dew "is a deposit of waterdrops formed at night by condensation of water vapor." Dew usually forms on clear nights there's little no wind.
On some mornings, you can find Hollie Berry on Coolidge Park creating art in the early-AM dew.