Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
The Dew Was Gone That Made Her Blade So Kean
Local Artist Creates Portraits with Morning Dew
Can you use morning dew as an artistic tool? Hollie Berry does. She calls her creations "dew"dles.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, dew "is a deposit of waterdrops formed at night by condensation of water vapor." Dew usually forms on clear nights there's little no wind.
On some mornings, you can find Hollie Berry on Coolidge Park creating art in the early-AM dew.