Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
The Dew Was Gone That Made Her Blade So Kean
Local Artist Creates Portraits with Morning Dew
Can you use morning dew as an artistic tool? Hollie Berry does. She calls her creations "dew"dles.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, dew "is a deposit of waterdrops formed at night by condensation of water vapor." Dew usually forms on clear nights there's little no wind.
On some mornings, you can find Hollie Berry on Coolidge Park creating art in the early-AM dew.