Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
The Dew Was Gone That Made Her Blade So Kean
Local Artist Creates Portraits with Morning Dew
Can you use morning dew as an artistic tool? Hollie Berry does. She calls her creations "dew"dles.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, dew "is a deposit of waterdrops formed at night by condensation of water vapor." Dew usually forms on clear nights there's little no wind.
On some mornings, you can find Hollie Berry on Coolidge Park creating art in the early-AM dew.