Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
'Local Hero Project' Seeks Short Films for Festival 3/20
The Local Hero Project is a short film festival within the Lookout Wild Film Festival here in Chattanooga. Everyone is invited to submit a short video--three minutes or less--about the outdoors. There’ll be a grab bag of prizes for a couple of winning videos, but every video will be shown on the night. All the videos will also be shown on Comcast’s “Get Local” channel, and some may even be part of a future Chattanooga Visitor’s Bureau commercial. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to Jeff Styles, one of the festival’s organizers.
The event will take place Thursday, March 20th.