Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Local Man Makes Dog Treats from Barley
Barley is one of the main ingredients for some your favorite beverages. In its malt from, the cereal grain is used in almost every single beer. But a Chattanooga man has found a way to use barley for dog biscuits.
Ben Whitelaw is calling his craft dog treats Barley Bones.