Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Local Man Makes Dog Treats from Barley
Barley is one of the main ingredients for some your favorite beverages. In its malt from, the cereal grain is used in almost every single beer. But a Chattanooga man has found a way to use barley for dog biscuits.
Ben Whitelaw is calling his craft dog treats Barley Bones.