Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Famous In A Small Town
Make-A-Wish Grants A Night Of Stardom To Teen Singer
Michelle Stratton, a Red Bank sophomore, loves singing country music. She's been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a condition that affects her lungs and impairs her breathing. Despite that, she sings loud and proud. Saturday, August 25th, she'll sing country music hits at the UTC Fine Arts Center. The concert is free and open to the public.
Tickets are required for the free show, and the box office will open at six p.m. Doors open at six-thirty.