Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
Famous In A Small Town
Make-A-Wish Grants A Night Of Stardom To Teen Singer
Michelle Stratton, a Red Bank sophomore, loves singing country music. She's been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a condition that affects her lungs and impairs her breathing. Despite that, she sings loud and proud. Saturday, August 25th, she'll sing country music hits at the UTC Fine Arts Center. The concert is free and open to the public.
Tickets are required for the free show, and the box office will open at six p.m. Doors open at six-thirty.