Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Famous In A Small Town
Make-A-Wish Grants A Night Of Stardom To Teen Singer
Michelle Stratton, a Red Bank sophomore, loves singing country music. She's been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a condition that affects her lungs and impairs her breathing. Despite that, she sings loud and proud. Saturday, August 25th, she'll sing country music hits at the UTC Fine Arts Center. The concert is free and open to the public.
Tickets are required for the free show, and the box office will open at six p.m. Doors open at six-thirty.