Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Famous In A Small Town
Make-A-Wish Grants A Night Of Stardom To Teen Singer
Michelle Stratton, a Red Bank sophomore, loves singing country music. She's been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a condition that affects her lungs and impairs her breathing. Despite that, she sings loud and proud. Saturday, August 25th, she'll sing country music hits at the UTC Fine Arts Center. The concert is free and open to the public.
Tickets are required for the free show, and the box office will open at six p.m. Doors open at six-thirty.