Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Famous In A Small Town
Make-A-Wish Grants A Night Of Stardom To Teen Singer
Michelle Stratton, a Red Bank sophomore, loves singing country music. She's been diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, a condition that affects her lungs and impairs her breathing. Despite that, she sings loud and proud. Saturday, August 25th, she'll sing country music hits at the UTC Fine Arts Center. The concert is free and open to the public.
Tickets are required for the free show, and the box office will open at six p.m. Doors open at six-thirty.