Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
MakeWork's Inaugural 10x10 Artist Showcase Starts April 13th
From April 13th to the 22nd, MakeWork will present the 10x10 Artist Showcase in Chattanooga as a part of the first annual Hatch Festival. According to MakeWork's Web site, the festival is hosting a "a 10 -day exhibition of 100 creative works. Streets, parking lots, parks, and abandoned buildings will become a medium to construct, innovate, and celebrate creativity." MakeWork's 10x10 will have showcases at Walnut Street Bridge, Ross' Landing, and Miller Plaza. The event will feature exhibitions from artists Kevin and Phillip Andrew Lewis, as well as music performances from Prophets & Kings and the Nim Nims.