Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
MakeWork's Inaugural 10x10 Artist Showcase Starts April 13th
From April 13th to the 22nd, MakeWork will present the 10x10 Artist Showcase in Chattanooga as a part of the first annual Hatch Festival. According to MakeWork's Web site, the festival is hosting a "a 10 -day exhibition of 100 creative works. Streets, parking lots, parks, and abandoned buildings will become a medium to construct, innovate, and celebrate creativity." MakeWork's 10x10 will have showcases at Walnut Street Bridge, Ross' Landing, and Miller Plaza. The event will feature exhibitions from artists Kevin and Phillip Andrew Lewis, as well as music performances from Prophets & Kings and the Nim Nims.