Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Around the Nation
Man Arrested For Cooking His Own Meal At Denny's
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. A man walked into a Denny's in Madison, Wisconsin and made an announcement. He said he was the new manager. The old manager said he must have the wrong place. The new guy said you must not have read the memo. Then the guy cooked himself a cheeseburger and fries. While he was cooking, however, the actual manager called police. We do not know if the imposter manager finished his meal before police arrested him for possessing drugs and also for possessing a stun gun. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.