Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- Summer Chess Camp Ready to Prepare Future Chess Champs
Man Arrested In Plot To Blow Up NY Federal Reserve
Originally published on Wed October 17, 2012 7:09 pm
A man has been arrested in an alleged terror plot to blow up the Federal Reserve building in New York City. Federal authorities and the New York Police Department collaborated to foil the plot apparently conceived by a Bangladeshi man, Quazi Mohammd Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis. Nafis is said to have conceived the plot. However, authorities learned of the plot and actually provided what appeared to be the bomb. It was inert and there was no threat to the public.