Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Many Millennials Expect To Spend Decades Paying For College
Originally published on Thu April 10, 2014 9:01 am
When Morning Edition asked millennials what their concerns are, almost two-thirds responded college debt. David Greene talks to three women, who are wading through massive college debts.