Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Mark Making Creating Murals With 3-D Portraits
Mark Making, a Chattanooga organization which transforms under-served communities through art, has had a busy fall. The organization recently received a Community Foundation Grant to begin a mural in East Chattanooga. The mural will feature portraits of those in the community.
And these portraits are not only two-dimensional, but three-dimensional. Frances McDonald of Mark Making describes the process in this interview.