Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
McDonald's Is A Popular Wedding Destination In Hong Kong
Originally published on Mon July 14, 2014 12:34 pm
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne.
You know, nothing says happily ever after like a big Mac - at least in Hong Kong. Their McDonald's has become a popular wedding destination. It's fast food venues now offer wedding packages. The Deluxe includes a pair of balloon wedding rings, and a crystal McDonald's house.
It seems the young couples have fond memories of first dates of Hong Kong McDonald's, where true love blossomed under golden arches.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.