Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Mentors, High School Students Sought for Architecture, Construction & Engineering Program
The ACE Mentor Program of Chattanooga, Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia connects high school students with architects, engineers and other professionals in the construction industry. Students who participate in the program work on design teams, learn real-world skills and get the opportunity to win scholarships.