Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Microsoft Announces Biggest Layoffs Yet: Up To 18,000 Workers
Originally published on Thu July 17, 2014 11:22 am
In the largest layoff in the company's history, it's stripping 14 percent of its workforce. CEO Satya Nadella says it's part of a plan to make the 39-year-old company more agile and productive.