Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Microsoft Announces Biggest Layoffs Yet: Up To 18,000 Workers
Originally published on Thu July 17, 2014 11:22 am
In the largest layoff in the company's history, it's stripping 14 percent of its workforce. CEO Satya Nadella says it's part of a plan to make the 39-year-old company more agile and productive.