Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Missourians To Vote On Prayer Amendment
Originally published on Mon August 6, 2012 1:02 pm
When Missourians go to the polls Tuesday to vote on a number of candidates to compete in the November general election, they'll also be asked to decide on an amendment to the state's constitution. Amendment 2 is better known as the "right to pray" ballot measure.