Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
More Chattanoogans Choosing Argentine Wine
In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out why wines from Argentina are becoming popular with Scenic City wine drinkers. He visits Jax Liquors, which has a section of Argentine wines, talks to Damon Levy from Vine Connections, and chats with Mariano Cebrian from Panoram Imports. Panoram hosts a regular Argentine wine cruise on the Tennessee River.