Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
More Chattanoogans Choosing Argentine Wine
In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out why wines from Argentina are becoming popular with Scenic City wine drinkers. He visits Jax Liquors, which has a section of Argentine wines, talks to Damon Levy from Vine Connections, and chats with Mariano Cebrian from Panoram Imports. Panoram hosts a regular Argentine wine cruise on the Tennessee River.