Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
More Chattanoogans Choosing Argentine Wine
In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out why wines from Argentina are becoming popular with Scenic City wine drinkers. He visits Jax Liquors, which has a section of Argentine wines, talks to Damon Levy from Vine Connections, and chats with Mariano Cebrian from Panoram Imports. Panoram hosts a regular Argentine wine cruise on the Tennessee River.