Most Active Stories
- 66 Year Old Fitness Instructor Battles Cancer And Keeps Teaching
- Mainx24: All Day, All Night Southside Festival Features 100+ Events
- Start It Up Episode 4: Internet for All, Open-Source Coding, and Treehouses
- Main Streets Meats Wants to Be a Full Service Butcher Shop and Cafe
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
More Chattanoogans Choosing Argentine Wine
In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out why wines from Argentina are becoming popular with Scenic City wine drinkers. He visits Jax Liquors, which has a section of Argentine wines, talks to Damon Levy from Vine Connections, and chats with Mariano Cebrian from Panoram Imports. Panoram hosts a regular Argentine wine cruise on the Tennessee River.