Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
More Chattanoogans Choosing Argentine Wine
In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out why wines from Argentina are becoming popular with Scenic City wine drinkers. He visits Jax Liquors, which has a section of Argentine wines, talks to Damon Levy from Vine Connections, and chats with Mariano Cebrian from Panoram Imports. Panoram hosts a regular Argentine wine cruise on the Tennessee River.