Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Movies I've Seen A Million Times
The Movie Matthew Morrison Has 'Seen A Million Times'
Originally published on Sat June 22, 2013 6:18 pm
The weekends on All Things Considered series Movies I've Seen A Million Times features filmmakers, actors, writers and directors talking about the movies that they never get tired of watching.
Actor and singer Matthew Morrison's credits include the TV show Glee and the movies The Muppets and What to Expect When You're Expecting. The movie he could watch a million times is the cult classic The Goonies.
On why he loved The Goonies as a kid
"When I saw it as a kid, you know, it was kind of that adventure that every kid wants to have. I felt very jealous of the kids in the movie."
On why he thinks this movie is timeless
"This movie absolutely stands up as an adult. Whenever I find someone who hasn't seen it, I get so excited cause I want to talk about it and kind of build it up because this movie actually does live up to the expectation, you can't build this movie up high enough. It is the gold standard for an action-adventure-fantasy story."