Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Music and Magic on the Mountain at Hodgepodge 10/5 & 10/6
The 41st annual Fall Hodgepodge at the Signal Mountain Town Hall is Saturday October 5th from 9:00 to 6:00 and Sunday October 6th from 11:00 to 6:00.
The annual fall arts and crafts fair benefits the Mountain Arts Community Center. In addition to the hand made goods, children's activities and festival food the Fall Hodgepodge will add music and magic. This is the first year the festival is adding musicians and performing magicians/illusionists. The stage will add a festival flair to this community event. For those with a big appetite or just a penchant for fun there is a pumpkin pie eating contest.
A $5 ticket will provide access to Fall Hodgepodge for both days of the festival. Vendors can register for space at the festival prior to October 5, 2013. Parking is available along Taft Highway or in the parking lot of Signal Crest United Methodist Church at 1005 Ridgeway Avenue. There will be a shuttle from the church to Signal Mountain Town Hall. If you are interested in volunteering to work with Fall Hodgepodge please send an email to Dawn.