Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Around the Nation
Is Nakedness Protected Political Speech?
John Brennan of Portland, Ore., was going through airport security when he was pulled aside for a closer look. So he removed all of his clothes, saying it was an act of protest. Facing charges, Brennan argues he was "nude but not lewd."