Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
Around the Nation
Is Nakedness Protected Political Speech?
John Brennan of Portland, Ore., was going through airport security when he was pulled aside for a closer look. So he removed all of his clothes, saying it was an act of protest. Facing charges, Brennan argues he was "nude but not lewd."