Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Name the Choo Choo Pooch
Just outside the door to the Choo Choo Dog Camp is a giant statue of a French Bulldog that has never been given a name.
The dog daycare, training, and grooming company that owns the pooch wants the public to give him a name and support local canine charities at the same time. You can submit a name to the contest for $1 and if the name you submit is chosen for the pooch you stand to win some cash and the honor of adding your name to the plaque that will be placed on the statue. You can enter as many names as you wish at the cost of $1 each. The contest runs from November 15 to December 15. You can enter the contest through the paypal link on Choo Choo Dog Camp's website or you can visit the camp during normal business hours to enter your doggie moniker. There will also be a booth at MAIN x 24 where you can enter the contest. Proceeds will support DoGood Chattanooga, Wally's Friends, and the Humane Educational Society of Chattanooga.