Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Napping United Passenger Wakes Up To A Dark, Empty Plane
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Good morning. Good morning, sir. That's what should have been said to a passenger on one United flight but no one woke up Tom Wagner. The passenger was on his way from Louisiana to California to visit his sister. He was napping when his plane landed for a layover in Houston and he awoke locked inside a dark and empty plane.
The airline said they're not sure how they missed him sweeping the plane after the flight. They're investigating. In the meantime, they gave him a voucher. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.