Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Nationally-Recognized Storyteller Connie Regan-Blake Coming To Chattanooga Library
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – For Connie Regan-Blake, it's a homecoming. She's a nationally recognized storyteller who has appeared on "All Things Considered" and performed at the world's biggest storytelling festivals. She got her start in Chattanooga, Tennessee, at the public library. And on Monday, August 1st at 7 p.m., she will appear at the Public Library downtown and tell more stories.