Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Nervous On This Friday The 13th? Once Again, We Can Help
Originally published on Fri July 13, 2012 11:55 am
We'll be done with Friday the 13ths for 2012 once today comes to a close.
If you're nervous, once again we offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fear.
So here is Korva's helpful audio pronouncer.
Looking ahead, 2013 will have two Friday the 13ths — in September and December. That means we can all rest easy for quite a while.