Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Nervous On This Friday The 13th? Once Again, We Can Help
Originally published on Fri July 13, 2012 11:55 am
We'll be done with Friday the 13ths for 2012 once today comes to a close.
If you're nervous, once again we offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fear.
So here is Korva's helpful audio pronouncer.
Looking ahead, 2013 will have two Friday the 13ths — in September and December. That means we can all rest easy for quite a while.