Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Nervous On This Friday The 13th? Once Again, We Can Help
Originally published on Fri July 13, 2012 11:55 am
We'll be done with Friday the 13ths for 2012 once today comes to a close.
If you're nervous, once again we offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fear.
So here is Korva's helpful audio pronouncer.
Looking ahead, 2013 will have two Friday the 13ths — in September and December. That means we can all rest easy for quite a while.