Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
The New And The Next
The New And The Next: Punk Rock Love, A Sensible Scary Movie
Originally published on Sat October 19, 2013 10:30 pm
The online magazine Ozy covers people, places and trends on the horizon. Co-founder Carlos Watson joins All Things Considered regularly to tell us about the site's latest discoveries.
This week, he tells NPR's Arun Rath about a humanitarian who doesn't hate war, the unlikely love story between two punk rock icons and the most sensible scary movie ever made.