Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
Arts & Culture
New Director, New Direction For AVA
The Association for Visual Arts already has an impact on Chattanooga--they are one of the city's largest arts organizations, with around 600 members. But now AVA is doing even more to connect with the community. Anne Willson, the new executive director, joins us to discuss new partnerships between AVA and nonprofits. Also, Willson discusses a new magazine AVA is producing called The Bridge.