Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
New Farmer's Market Opens in Dalton, GA
By Julie Steele
Dalton, GA – The Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Georgia invites you to join them on Saturday for the new Saturday Market.
Veronica French is director of the Downtown Dalton Development Authority. The family friendly event also promotes a sustainable lifestyle for the Dalton community. New farmers, as well as arts and crafts vendors and artists will also be welcomed. The Saturday Market will continue every Saturday through September 25th according to French.
The Saturday Market began on the second Saturday in May and will include other local events. Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.