Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
New Farmer's Market Opens in Dalton, GA
By Julie Steele
Dalton, GA – The Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Georgia invites you to join them on Saturday for the new Saturday Market.
Veronica French is director of the Downtown Dalton Development Authority. The family friendly event also promotes a sustainable lifestyle for the Dalton community. New farmers, as well as arts and crafts vendors and artists will also be welcomed. The Saturday Market will continue every Saturday through September 25th according to French.
The Saturday Market began on the second Saturday in May and will include other local events. Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.