Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
New Farmer's Market Opens in Dalton, GA
By Julie Steele
Dalton, GA – The Downtown Dalton Development Authority in Dalton, Georgia invites you to join them on Saturday for the new Saturday Market.
Veronica French is director of the Downtown Dalton Development Authority. The family friendly event also promotes a sustainable lifestyle for the Dalton community. New farmers, as well as arts and crafts vendors and artists will also be welcomed. The Saturday Market will continue every Saturday through September 25th according to French.
The Saturday Market began on the second Saturday in May and will include other local events. Market hours are 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.