Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Around the Nation
New Jersey Man Breaks Arcade Record
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep, with the triumph of George Leutz, who set a Guinness World Record at a New Jersey arcade. The newspaper, the Hunterdon County Democrat, says he played a single game of Q-bert for 84 hours and 48 minutes. Q-bert hasn't been hot in decades, but had advantages. He could get far ahead and drop the joystick to take a nap. He could play one-handed, using the other hand to eat. And at last he completed his lonely quest, which started on Valentine's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.