Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Around the Nation
New Jersey Man Breaks Arcade Record
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep, with the triumph of George Leutz, who set a Guinness World Record at a New Jersey arcade. The newspaper, the Hunterdon County Democrat, says he played a single game of Q-bert for 84 hours and 48 minutes. Q-bert hasn't been hot in decades, but had advantages. He could get far ahead and drop the joystick to take a nap. He could play one-handed, using the other hand to eat. And at last he completed his lonely quest, which started on Valentine's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.