Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
New National Study from the American Cancer Society
Chattanooga is one of the cities chosen by the American Cancer Society to participate in the newest Cancer prevention study. The study is known as CPS-3, and Chattanoogans can learn how to become involved by visiting the enrollment site.
It’s the third study of its kind. According to a press release, the first two studies “played a major role in understanding cancer prevention and risk.” The American Cancer Society says the new study will help researchers better understand the cause of the disease. The CPS-3 study will include over a half a million people.