Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
New National Study from the American Cancer Society
Chattanooga is one of the cities chosen by the American Cancer Society to participate in the newest Cancer prevention study. The study is known as CPS-3, and Chattanoogans can learn how to become involved by visiting the enrollment site.
It’s the third study of its kind. According to a press release, the first two studies “played a major role in understanding cancer prevention and risk.” The American Cancer Society says the new study will help researchers better understand the cause of the disease. The CPS-3 study will include over a half a million people.