Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
New National Study from the American Cancer Society
Chattanooga is one of the cities chosen by the American Cancer Society to participate in the newest Cancer prevention study. The study is known as CPS-3, and Chattanoogans can learn how to become involved by visiting the enrollment site.
It’s the third study of its kind. According to a press release, the first two studies “played a major role in understanding cancer prevention and risk.” The American Cancer Society says the new study will help researchers better understand the cause of the disease. The CPS-3 study will include over a half a million people.