Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
New Rock Musical 'Drift' at Ensemble Theatre of Chattanooga
ETC opened 'Drift' this weekend at the St. Andrew's Center. Director Garry Posey describes it as a "new edge rock musical." This play about divorce is rock-driven rather than orchestra driven. In that sense, it's different from most Broadway-style musicals. It incorporates video elements as well as live performances. 'Drift' runs on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through June 17, 2012. For more information, click here.