Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Ninth Annual Go!Fest is Saturday, September 23rd at Chattanooga Zoo
For the past eight years, Go!Fest — a free day at the Chattanooga Zoo with a myriad activities including wheelchair basketball and a ‘touch-a truck – has been bringing the able bodied together with the disabled for a block party at the zoo. It’s also an opportunity for anyone looking for answers to a range of questions about educational opportunities, health resources and assistive technology. Go!Fest takes place at the Chattanooga Zoo on Saturday, September 23rd from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.