Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture
North Shore's 'Analog Convenience Store' Celebrates 1-Year Anniversary
Studio Space Junk at 436 Frazier Avenue sells analog items such as record sleeves, film for Polaroid instant cameras and photography supplies. The owner, Diana Edwards, also offers Polaroid workshops. On August 30th & 31st, the studio will celebrate its one-year anniversary with a Polaroid art show.