Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture
North Shore's 'Analog Convenience Store' Celebrates 1-Year Anniversary
Studio Space Junk at 436 Frazier Avenue sells analog items such as record sleeves, film for Polaroid instant cameras and photography supplies. The owner, Diana Edwards, also offers Polaroid workshops. On August 30th & 31st, the studio will celebrate its one-year anniversary with a Polaroid art show.