Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
Northside Farmers' Market Provides Fresh Options on North Shore
Brooke Brown of Brown Dirt Farm and Brad Solomon of Mountain Song Farm join WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to discuss a new option for artisan goods and local and organic food in Chattanooga. The Northside Farmers' Market is located at the Northside Presbyterian Church, 923 Mississippi Avenue, and is open Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.