Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Northside Farmers' Market Provides Fresh Options on North Shore
Brooke Brown of Brown Dirt Farm and Brad Solomon of Mountain Song Farm join WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to discuss a new option for artisan goods and local and organic food in Chattanooga. The Northside Farmers' Market is located at the Northside Presbyterian Church, 923 Mississippi Avenue, and is open Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.