Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Northside Farmers' Market Provides Fresh Options on North Shore
Brooke Brown of Brown Dirt Farm and Brad Solomon of Mountain Song Farm join WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to discuss a new option for artisan goods and local and organic food in Chattanooga. The Northside Farmers' Market is located at the Northside Presbyterian Church, 923 Mississippi Avenue, and is open Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.