Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Northside Farmers' Market Provides Fresh Options on North Shore
Brooke Brown of Brown Dirt Farm and Brad Solomon of Mountain Song Farm join WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to discuss a new option for artisan goods and local and organic food in Chattanooga. The Northside Farmers' Market is located at the Northside Presbyterian Church, 923 Mississippi Avenue, and is open Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.