Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
Northside Farmers' Market Provides Fresh Options on North Shore
Brooke Brown of Brown Dirt Farm and Brad Solomon of Mountain Song Farm join WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to discuss a new option for artisan goods and local and organic food in Chattanooga. The Northside Farmers' Market is located at the Northside Presbyterian Church, 923 Mississippi Avenue, and is open Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm.