Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Norton Search Team Narrowing In On Sand Mountain Pilot Who Vanished
Bob Norton, his wife and several passengers disappeared in a 2009 plane crash. Norton was from the Sand Mountain area, but he'd moved to Venezuela and become a medical missionary pilot. Friends formed the Norton Search Team, and they're getting closer to finding the wreckage--but they need funds.
In this segment, Michael Edward Miller talks to Bob Edwards, one of the Norton Search Team's key members. They have a benefit concert coming up at the Chattanooga Choo Choo on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM.