Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Norton Search Team Narrowing In On Sand Mountain Pilot Who Vanished
Bob Norton, his wife and several passengers disappeared in a 2009 plane crash. Norton was from the Sand Mountain area, but he'd moved to Venezuela and become a medical missionary pilot. Friends formed the Norton Search Team, and they're getting closer to finding the wreckage--but they need funds.
In this segment, Michael Edward Miller talks to Bob Edwards, one of the Norton Search Team's key members. They have a benefit concert coming up at the Chattanooga Choo Choo on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM.