Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Norton Search Team Narrowing In On Sand Mountain Pilot Who Vanished
Bob Norton, his wife and several passengers disappeared in a 2009 plane crash. Norton was from the Sand Mountain area, but he'd moved to Venezuela and become a medical missionary pilot. Friends formed the Norton Search Team, and they're getting closer to finding the wreckage--but they need funds.
In this segment, Michael Edward Miller talks to Bob Edwards, one of the Norton Search Team's key members. They have a benefit concert coming up at the Chattanooga Choo Choo on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM.