Most Active Stories
- One Picture, Of 35,000 Walrus, Shows One Effect Of Global Warming
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- Please Donate Today! Your Support Keeps WUTC On The Air.
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
Around the Nation
NRA Gets In On The Zombie Craze
The National Rifle Association's annual convention featured a display of shooting targets featuring zombies. Firing ranges across the country are offering zombie-themed shooting events. Sales of zombie targets are booming.