Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Nutcracker Sweets 2010
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The Partnership for Families Children and Adults is hosting a special fundraiser on Tuesday, December 7th benefiting the Crisis Resource Center. Nutcracker Sweets features dessert tasting from local chefs, live choral performance with the Chattanooga State Choral Ensemble, dance from the Chattanooga Ballet and plenty of other goodies for the entire family.
Proceeds from Nutcracker Sweets will support the Partnership's Family Violence Center and Sexual Assault Center. These programs offer safe shelter, counseling services and advocacy for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. The Partnership operates a 24 hour crisis hotline with confidential advice, safety planning and emergency shelter assistance to victims at 423-755-2700. If you would like to learn more or volunteer at the Partnership contact 423-755-2822.
CRISIS HOTLINE - 423.755.2700