Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Arts & Culture
October at the Chattanooga Market
The month of October is very busy for the staff at the Chattanooga Market beginning with the 40th Annual Fall Hodge Podge on Signal Mountain.
Hodge Podge is Friday October 5th and Saturday October 6th. On Sunday the 7th the Chattanooga Market will celebrate diversity in the Scenic City with Culture Fest. Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th is Oktoberfest featuring a large variety of beers, bands and a chance to publicly perform the chicken dance. On Sunday the 21st Chattanooga Cares will be on hand with Cut Up for Life. The final Sunday in October is the Haunted Market inviting everyone to dress up in costumes and shop at the Chattanooga Market.
October will also see the opening of the Chattanooga Market General Store in Warehouse Row. The General Store will be open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 - 6:00 and provides a storefront featuring work from local artists.