Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Other News: Egyptians Vote; Assad's Forces Fight Back
We continue to follow the tragic news from Newtown, Conn., about Friday's mass shooting at an elementary school.
There is, of course, other news:
-- "Some Polling Issues As Egyptians Vote On Draft Constitution." (NPR's Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson)
-- "Syrian Forces Try To Seize Rebel-Held Areas South Of Damascus." (Bloomberg News)
-- "Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman To Resign." (The Guardian)
-- Nurse Found Hanged After Royal Hoax Left "Unfillable Void," Her Children Say. (BBC News)
-- "Many States Leaving Insurance Changes To Federal Government." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Gasoline Prices Soon To Hit Low Point For 2012." (The Associated Press)
-- "Ethics Panel Investigating Rep. Aaron Schock [R-Ill.]." His office expects matter to be "resolved positively." (Chicago Tribune)