Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Out Of The Wheelchair, And Into The Saddle
Usually, Mason Plott is in a wheelchair. But about once a week, he rides a horse at Eagle's Rest Ranch in Flintstone, Georgia, which has a horseback program for kids with disabilities. Riding helps Mason build muscle strength. And it gives him a chance to walk around, way up high.