Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Out Of The Wheelchair, And Into The Saddle
Usually, Mason Plott is in a wheelchair. But about once a week, he rides a horse at Eagle's Rest Ranch in Flintstone, Georgia, which has a horseback program for kids with disabilities. Riding helps Mason build muscle strength. And it gives him a chance to walk around, way up high.