Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Out Of The Wheelchair, And Into The Saddle
Usually, Mason Plott is in a wheelchair. But about once a week, he rides a horse at Eagle's Rest Ranch in Flintstone, Georgia, which has a horseback program for kids with disabilities. Riding helps Mason build muscle strength. And it gives him a chance to walk around, way up high.