Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
Parkridge Hosts Wine and Pearls Benefit April 25
From a media release:
Parkridge Medical Center is proud to present Wine & Pearls 2014, a benefit for PearlPoint Cancer Support, on April 25 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Hunter Museum of American Art. Funds raised at this event will provide vital personalized guidance, support, and information to Chattanooga-area adults navigating the journey through cancer diagnoses and treatments.
This event raises funds in support of Chattanooga-area men and women diagnosed with cancer. Attendees will enjoy live music, wine tastings and a cocktail reception while taking the opportunity to bid on overnight stays, dining experiences, gift baskets, and other unique items at the evening’s silent auction.
“We are honored to partner once again with Parkridge Medical Center for Wine and Pearls,” notes Susan Hosbach, President & CEO of PearlPoint Cancer Support. “This event is more than a special night out - it creates greater awareness about the personalized guidance PearlPoint offers free of charge to adults impacted by cancer. Proceeds from Wine and Pearls further our ability to provide education and support from the moment of diagnosis to help survivors more confidently navigate their cancer journey.”
Individual tickets for the event are $75. For more information about Wine & Pearls, visit www.pearlpoint.org/events or call (615)806-8299.